Scope of application
- This Privacy Statement explains to the user the nature, scope and purpose of the gathering and use of personal data by the responsible provider [DOSTOFARM GmbH, Reiner Mecking & Thomas Logemann, Hansacker 24, D-26655 Westerstede, phone: +49(0)4488-8459-0, firstname.lastname@example.org] on this website (herein after referred to as the “Offering”). The legal basis of data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz or BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz or TMG).
Access data / server log files
- The provider (or its web space provider, as the case may be) collects data about every access to the Offering (so-called server log files). Access data includes: The name of the viewed webpage, file, date and time of the viewing, transferred data quantity, report of successful viewing, browser type with version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the page viewed previously), IP address and the requesting provider. The provider uses the protocol data only for statistical evaluations for operating purposes, the security and the optimisation of the Offering. However, the provider reserves the right to check the protocol data after the fact when there are existing concrete indications for justified suspicion of illegal use.
Handling personal data
- Personal data is information, with the help of which a person is determinable; in other words, details, which can be followed back to a person. This includes the name, e-mail address or telephone number. But also data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or visited websites that someone has can be considered as personal data. Personal data is only gathered, used and disseminated by the provider when this is legally permitted or the user consents to the gathering of data.
- When making contact with the provider (for example, by using the contact form or e-mail), information about the user is saved for the purpose of processing the inquiry as well as in case follow-up questions could result.
Integration of services and third-party content
- It can occur that within this on-line Offering the content of third parties such as, for example, YouTube videos, Google Maps cartographic material, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites is integrated. This always presupposes that the provider of this content (herein after referred to as the “Third-Party Provider”) recognises the IP address of the user. Because, without the IP address, they could not send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore necessary for the presentation of this content. We make every effort to only use such content, where the respective owner only uses the IP address for the delivery of content. However, we have no influence over the saving the IP address by the Third-Party Provider, for example for statistical purposes. To the extent we are aware of this, we explain this to the users.
Revocations, changes, corrections and updating
- The user has the right to request information at no charge about the personal data, which was saved about him or her. In addition, the user has the right to the correction of incorrect data and the blocking and deletion of his or her person-related data as long as this is not contradicted by a legal retention requirement.